(I hope I wasn't too confusing. I will do better next time.)
How do you curl your lace wig so that the curls stay in place and it's still shiny and natural looking. I just got my lace wig and it was from a vendor that styles the wigs...so it was beautiful when it first came, but now that I'm trying to style it myself it looks dull, and dry and frizzy.
1. What do you use to wash and condition your wig every week?
2. What products do you use when styling?
3. How do you style it both curly and straight?
4. How long do the curls last when you style it curly?
5. How do you get to stay sleek all day in that Florida humidity?
I hope I answered all your questions sufficiently, if I left something out let me know!
I forgot to mention in the video I am wearing: Saga Remy Human Hair Lace Wig.