Shoe-icide: When you look so good in your shoes and have to much pride to take them off because you know being sexy sometimes hurts. Go girl!
Ladies we all know that it is a no-no to take off your shoes in public no matter how much they hurt, beauty is pain sometimes, lol.
1. What is your go-to pair of shoes? This is an easy one Steve Madden Karro. When I am rushing or just don’t feel like putting much thought into what shoe I want to wear I grab these.
2. What goes into your shoe buying decisions? The first issue is always price! I can’t break the bank for a pair of pumps. I love shoes however I am a bargain shopper first. Secondly, are they moderately comfortable…I say moderately because even the most comfortable pair of heels can become a pain after wearing them for long periods of time. Lastly, how much wear will I get out of them. I try not to buy shoes that I cannot keep in a constant rotation of wear, whether it’s wearing them to work or going out.
3. The majority of the shoes in your closet are what color? Black, but I am getting better at adding color little by little. But this goes back to question #3 I like to keep my stuff in constant rotation so a pair of lime green heels wouldn’t get much wear from me. I do have my color summer sandals, but I am mostly always in heels.
4. When it comes to shoes designs what are your favorite brands and
why? I love Steven Madden, Jessica Simpson, Chinese Laundry, Guess, Calvin Klein, Nine West, Carlos Santana, BCBGeneration, Vince Camuto, Dolce Vita…these brands are all good quality and affordable shoes. I have owned several pairs of shoes from each of these brands and never had any problems.
My high end faves which I own none of Miu Miu, Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Yves Saint Laurent, Valentino, Nicholas Kirkwood, Dior, Sergio Rossi, Brian Atwood…the list could go on and on! Of course I love of them because they make beautiful overpriced shoes!
5. If price wasn’t an issue, you’d own which shoe? Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100 studded pumps, I love this shoe! It’s my style, classic with a trendy twist.
Friend Friday was started by Katy of Modly Chic. Wanna join the fun? Check out Modly Chic for more details. Hope to see you join the discussion, membership is open to all beauty and fashion blogger's!